Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Art Journal Play

Whew, hi all,  how's it going??? I've been soo bad at blogging, it's so hard to find time to create and blog about it as well! But alas, I'm here now, I can feel guilt free for at least a little while:) Lately, I've been in Art Journaling heaven!!! As a scrapper, I've always played with mixed media, but never in an Entire little journal
just for me and my ramblings! I've been hanging out on ustream, and have found a wonderful little art community full of inspiration and encouragement! As a matter of fact, I've even streamed a few videos;):)
Here are some pics of my pages, there's still plenty of room for the journaling, that will come.... either with my wine or my coffee:):)



I hope you are all able to make time for creative play in your days! Thanks for stopping by:)
Hugs xx
Jamie

4 comments:

  1. I love all the different colors and textures!
    I hope you will come play along in a Steampunk challenge at Papercraft Star! I know you could rock it!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, great colors, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages Jamie! Gorgeous and I can not pick a fav lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous journal pages Jamie! I too am enjoying this kind of project...something I have only recently discovered thanks to the online community :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!